- On November 16, 2018
‘Tis the season! As the holidays get closer and closer, we begin to spend more time amongst family and friends. Some of the fondest memories (and the tastiest dishes) are cooked in the kitchen.
As part of our effort to make your holiday season more enjoyable, we’ll be sharing some of our favorite Natural Element Homes kitchen photos, along with some of our favorite recipes.
We hope that you’ll have a wonderful holiday season amongst loved ones, and we hope you’ll be inspired by our photos and recipes.
Happy holidays and enjoy!
Recipe: Chicken Casserole
A classic American dish and a frequent favorite, chicken casserole is easy and delicious. This is our favorite way to prepare this guest-pleasing meal:
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into pieces or chunks
- 1 large can of cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 12 oz. sour cream
- 40 – 50 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- Put chicken into an ungreased casserole dish
- Mix soup and sour cream very well, then pour over chicken. Put crushed crackers on top and pour melted butter over cracker crumbs
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes
- Allow adequate time to cool