- On December 7, 2018
We’re back with another installment of In the Kitchen, and we’re just in time for the holiday parties! If you’ve got guests to entertain this holiday season, you’re probably looking for something that’s quick and easy to make while being delicious to devour. Try these Mini Sausage Wreaths that are all of the above!
Recipe: Mini Sausage Wreaths
Mini sausage wreaths are easy to make and easy to serve. With no eating utensils required, this finger food is perfect for holiday parties and gatherings.
- Mini sausages
- Refrigerated crescent dough rolls
- Red bell pepper
- Diced rosemary
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to temperature specified on package of refrigerated crescent dough rolls
- Unroll crescent dough and separate at the perforations to create 4 rectangles. Press together the remaining perforation in each rectangle. With a knife or pizza cutter, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 8 strips, making a total of 32 strips.
- Wrap one strip of dough around each mini sausage. Lay out the crescent-wrapped sausages with their sides touching on an ungreased cookie sheet in a circle (forming a wreathe shape)
- Bake for 11 – 15 minutes or until golden brown. Melt 1/3 cup of butter and brush the butter on top of the crescent-wrapped sausages. Sprinkle the rosemary on top of the butter
- Cut a red bell pepper into a bow shape for a garnish. Combine the BBQ sauce and cranberry sauce in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until heated through. Serve with wreathe for dipping