- On June 20, 2019
Check out this grilled pizza bread recipe. It’s perfect eating for the incoming summer weather. All you need is the ingredients and a campfire! We hope you enjoy this recipe and the attached photos of a Natural Element Homes Outdoor Living space.
Recipe: Grilled Pizza Bread
With just a few ingredients and a good campfire, you can make this creative dish, Grilled Pizza Bread.
- (1) large loaf, halved
- (1) 15oz. jar pizza sauce
- (3) cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 cup pepperoni
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin half moons
- (1) green Bell Pepper, chopped
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Scoop out the middles from both bread halves to create shallow boats. Spread pizza sauce onto each half, then top with mozzarella, pepperoni, black olives, red onion, green bell pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Wrap bread loosely with aluminum foil and place over campfire (or on a hot grill) and cook until the cheese is melty and the crust is toasted (10 – 15 minutes).
- Let cool for about 10 minutes until slicing.