- On March 15, 2019
Welcome to another edition of In the Kitchen, where we share some of our favorite recipes and some of our favorite Natural Element Homes kitchens. This week, we’re looking at a Jell-O Parfait (just in time for St. Patrick’s Day) and the beautiful kitchen of the Mount Olive Retreat. Enjoy!
Recipe: St. Patrick’s Day Jell-O Parfait
This fantastic Jell-O Parfait is simple to make and great for your St. Patrick’s Day party or event.
- 1 package lime Jell-O (3 oz.)
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- Green sprinkles (optional)
- Prepare Jell-O according to package directions
- Set aside 1/3 cup of Jell-O
- Spoon remaining Jell-O into 4 to 5 dessert or wine glasses
- Chill glasses at an angle until Jell-O is set (overnight is best)
- Fold whipped topping into remaining 1/3 cup Jell-O
- Refrigerate until ready to use
- Spoon topping mixture into glasses of set Jell-O
- Top with a dollop of Cool Whip and meringues then dispense sprinkles over top